WELCOME PRESCHOOL VOLUNTEERS of Faith Christian Community!

Hello Faithful Friends!

The purpose of this blog is to provide a convenient way for our ministry team to stay informed, be encouraged and foster community. And the beauty of a blog is that you can check in whenever you like! So view the posts below, and the (frequently rotating) schedules and items of interest on the sidebar, and enjoy!

Joyfully serving Jesus with you,

Jackie Evans

Friday, September 19, 2008

Preschool Note:


Dear Friends,

What a blessing it has been to see you serving in the Preschool (again or for the first time) this month! I hope you are enjoying being back with God’s little ones at FCC. I know it always cheers my heart to be around silly, sincere, rambunctious, worshipful, giggling, inquisitive preschoolers! What an awesome age and what an awesome task we have. Isn’t God good to entrust US with these children’s hearts? That is no small thing, is it?

Preschool News:

*Tomorrow I (with Armin & Emily P.) will be attending the Children’s Ministry Conference at ABT. I promise to pass on all the good stuff I learn.

*Communication Logs (in the classroom) – Please use these logs to communicate your needs. Look ahead one week in the curriculum, decide what you are going to do and request the needed items on these logs. The items you need may not be in the supply room, so we are depending on you to let us know ahead of time. You can also write down any upcoming absences you are anticipating and any concerns you may have. An email will work too. Telling me verbally is good, but I will still need it in writing on the log or in an email. Thanks so much!

*Looking ahead: Coming up in October, I will be scheduling a time when we can get together as a team to connect, and go over our goals, policies and procedures as a department. It won’t take long and I promise I’ll provide a yummy treat. I will let you know the date and time by this Monday.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks again for your devoted service to Jesus!

Joyfully,

Jackie E.

No comments:

Thank you for your loving service to His little ones!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14