WELCOME PRESCHOOL VOLUNTEERS of Faith Christian Community!

Hello Faithful Friends!

The purpose of this blog is to provide a convenient way for our ministry team to stay informed, be encouraged and foster community. And the beauty of a blog is that you can check in whenever you like! So view the posts below, and the (frequently rotating) schedules and items of interest on the sidebar, and enjoy!

Joyfully serving Jesus with you,

Jackie Evans

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Volunteer Appreciation


Hi Friends,

What a proud moment it was for me to see most of our children's ministry volunteers up on stage this past weekend. I just couldn't get over the feeling of joy and thankfulness I have for all of you. Your participation in the lives of our children at FCC brings glory to God. Thank you again for serving Him by loving and leading His little ones.

Joyfully!

Jackie

P.S. If you would like for me to email you the volunteer video, let me know and I'll give it a try! Also, I will try and catch up with those of you who didn't have a chance to go up on stage and therefore did not receive a special pin. I'm saving one for you!

1 comment:

CarJax said...

Hi Friends,

To leave a comment you need a google username. You can go to www.google.com, click on "gmail" at the top and then create a gmail (google email) account. It's super easy. This gives you a google username. Just a thought in case you're interested. Blessings onya, Jax

Thank you for your loving service to His little ones!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14