WELCOME PRESCHOOL VOLUNTEERS of Faith Christian Community!

Hello Faithful Friends!

The purpose of this blog is to provide a convenient way for our ministry team to stay informed, be encouraged and foster community. And the beauty of a blog is that you can check in whenever you like! So view the posts below, and the (frequently rotating) schedules and items of interest on the sidebar, and enjoy!

Joyfully serving Jesus with you,

Jackie Evans

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Spring!

Hi Faithful Friends,

I am loving this amazing weather! I can just feel those trees getting ready to bud, can't you? And then all will be right with the world again. HA!

The Son has that affect on me too. When He is not shining in my life I feel depressed and droopy. A longing comes over me that can only be filled by letting His glory be displayed once again in my life. When I open my heart and mind to Him again by meeting Him daily for worship and renewal the transformation is like the Spring after a long, long Winter.

This week I am praying that I have eyes to see and ears to hear His voice calling me. And that I will meet Him daily and let His radiance sweep away any dark areas from any "Winter" that may still be inside me.

Happy Spring!

Love,

Jackie

No comments:

Thank you for your loving service to His little ones!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14